Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Congratulations!


lar in middle (yes, i know we look alike)

lar on left (if you were wondering) with Bob.

lar on left again



I would like to give a shout out to my big sister Lara. She has sucessfully completed all the required work for her Masters in Criminal Justice. It's been a long road, but she's all done.






Ode to Lar


Since I was little, always there for me and wanting to help
(especially in this one bar in aspen, CO)
Incredibly unselfish and generous
Ridiculously hardworking
Full of energy (even when everybody else is asleep)
Lots of fun (especially on car trips)
Full of good advice (on clothes and boys and stuff)
Strong willed, opinionated and independent (all of which I consider very admirable qualities!)
An amazing, creative cook and drink mixer
came to visit me even in Africa
Excellent skier
wonderfully silly when need be (to defuse tension)
and i could go on and on
but most of all, one of my two favourite sisters, and best friends.
I love you Lar. we're so proud of you!
auntie lar with hannah

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, I haven't met your sister, but I am so excited for her... especially after reading your great blog! She is so fortunate to have a sister like you!

Senegal Daily said...

Although it's already been said, I must say again...you two do look a LOT alike.

Congratulations, Lara!