Monday, December 03, 2007

home sweet home alabama!

Finally! it's official. we're moving to auburn. We're so excited! God is so good. and patrick has worked incredibly hard for this. We got the job offer today. (He will be ridiculously busy, so i'm getting a dog to keep me company.) he will be working for Premier Aircraft Sales, and do all kinds of things with sales, customer service, deliveries, marketing, training, and the like. it's going to be soon, too. he's supposed to be there Jan. 14. Lord willing, we can go with him then, assuming the house is sold and we have another place to live there. we're probably going on a little vision trip when we get back from Canada, over new years. (which is also our second anniversary. wow.) so neither of us know anything about alabama. if anybody else does, please share!

4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

First, congratulations Patrick!

Second, I know Auburn is about an hour and a half from Marietta. :)

We're very excited for you guys!

Jessica said...

We love you and are so excited for you! Look forward to hearing all about it! We're praying for you!

Anonymous said...

One, Auburn has the greatest football team in Alabama.

Two, Auburn's about 2 hours from Samford, and Miss McIntire is living there.

Three, if you really have questions about Alabama I may know some answers and feel free to email me. littleafricangirtl@gmail.com

Four, where in Canada are yall spending New years? I'm going to Alberta for Spring Break!

Praying for yall. Nanners is beautiful :)

Ben said...

Well, I lived there for three years, during the time surrounding when I was in Senegal, actually--I guess I might know a bit about it. I know exactly where you should go to church, at least :D. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know (bentidwell@gmail.com) and I know some people still living there that you'll have to meet!

Oh yeah, and Auburn has beaten Alabama for 6 straight years, so I second what Maggie says.