Thursday, September 04, 2008


i am terribly sorry, but after working for a long time on this stupid thing, it froze up on me yet again and wasn't auto-saving. so i lost all kinds of work. considering this is the third time i've tried to update the blog, i am beyond frustrated. so all my funny human interest stories and captions that i had are missing. i hope the picures make sense themselves, bcause i'm not going to redo it all right now.
























Top Ten Things that are irritating me right now:



  1. this stupid blog. i try to upload pictures, and it says done, but then they never come up. i am so frustrated! because i really do want to post some pictures. (as you notice, it finally worked. it just took forever.)

  2. Strangers who don't know their place. Ok, at the farmers market the other day, Hannah was walking around, not being disruptive, not bothering anyone, but she was a few feet away from me. this old man went over, grabbed her arm and said, who does this belong to, we need to put a muzzle on her. SHE WASN'T EVEN TALKING. maybe he meant a leash. whatever. also, don't ask me how tall i am. just don't. and stop asking what year i am (in college.) some man yesterday asked if i was interested in his son (whom i'd never met, btw), who's 19. honestly, people. i said i was 26 and have been happily married for nearly 3 yrs with a 13 mos old. he thought i was kidding, said i looked like a teenager. aaggghhhh.

  3. Hastings (the book store). we took a whole bunch (46, to be exact) of movies to sell today, and you know how much i got for them? $54! unbelievable! and these were really good movies, in their original cases, not scratched, not that old. i was so mad.

  4. Ants. our house is being eaten alive from the inside out. seriously. it's worse than africa. we even have monthly pest control. it's been a serious problem. especially the day we found them in hannah's crib. oh, and these were fire ants. fire ants. eating my daughter.

and this is where i had kept going, but now it's all gone. so sorry.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pictures! It looks like Hannah's party was wonderful - and the cake looked adorable! I hate your blog wasn't working correctly, but thanks for your determination to share things with us... and in response to those very annoying things that you shared: 1)blogging is great but can be a huge headache 2)it would be nice if more people had filters instead or letting it fly when they speak 3)you are the perfect height and one of the most beautiful women in the world, and you will continue to look this way for many years past others your age (I guess this is the one advantage of looking younger than you really are, or at least I keep telling myself this.) 4) We were just mowing the lawn today and my ankle was eaten alive by fire ants... I had forgotten how much they hurt. I am so sorry about the the ants!!!

Thanks for sharing your life with us! Brett and I love you all very much!

Desiree said...

I have growled countless times at the computer because I have lost my blog update, so I totally relate. I know how much time and effort it takes to put on pictures and I REALLY appreciate seeing them. Keep it up.

Senegal Daily said...

Hi Jana! I somehow missed this post when you did it so am just now catching up. First, I love that picture fo you and Hannah in sunglasses and also the toothbrushing photo. Such a cutie.

Also loved your ten things list...with four. But am guessing that Blogger is to blame for your being cut off.

And finally, you would have had to put a muzzle on me to keep me from ripping into that guy at the market!

Love, K