Thursday, August 02, 2007

More Baby Hannah Pictures






Well I know I promised an update yesterday, but I just didn't get around to it, I hope you can understand. Jana is recovering well. I think she would like to be up more, but the midwife wants her to really stay sitting down for a few days, although me may venture out tomorrow for a quick starbucks?!?


Hannah is also doing very well. We had a checkup today and everything is ok. The hardest thing about the day other than being incredibly tired was watching Hannah cry while they took a little blood from her big(very little) toe. We're still getting used to having a baby. She really is amazing, we both just love looking at her, and inspecting her little fingers, wrinkles, and puggy little cheaks.


Here are a few more pictures. You'll be seeing more of Jana when the rest of us do. Thanks again for all your prayers and support.

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Beautiful.

I think she looks like Patrick's side, but we'll see once I've seen a few more open-eyed shots.

Jana, you look great. I'm very impressed.