Saturday, September 12, 2009

i'm sorry we haven't been taking pictures, so we don't have much to post. we are having the surgery monday morning, we have to be there at 5.30. am. Two hours before and probably two hours after, for a procedure that will take under ten minutes!

Even once we get that fixed, i'm 95% sure our nursing situation isn't going to be any better with him than it was with Hannah. But no one can tell me I haven't tried this time. It is still hard, but I can look at Hannah and know there is so much more to my being a good mother than being able to nurse. And I have 2 beautiful children to worry about right now, not just one. So, that's the word. On an extra special note, it cooled off enough in TX for us to open our windows tonight!

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

I'm so happy the surgery was able to be rescheduled. And I will be awake at 5:30am Texas-time, so Charlie will be prayed for 'live'. :)