Friday, February 27, 2009

FYI, there was an amazing article in O Magazine about milk donation this month, you should check it out http://www.oprah.com/article/omagazine/200903_omag_milk_bank. Every little bit of positive media coverage goes a long way, especially by Oprah. Even if you dont' like Oprah (ahem, Meghan :-), don't let that stop you from reading it. This is about milk banks, not private milk donation, but you have to start somewhere! It's a very comprehensive look. Very interesting.

2 comments:

mrs. darling said...

I watched the Business of Babies documentary the other night and wow. You know, I never gave much thought about where I would have a child...just assumed it would be a hospital. But now I can't stop reading about home births/birthing centers and midwifery. Is there anything you recommend I read or watch? It's so interesting!!

Senegal Daily said...

Hey! I just got that DVD from a friend. We're looking forward to watching it.