Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So, mommy has been begging daddy to write the captions for the pictures that she spent 1.5 hours uploading the other night. After much procrastination, daddy has given in. His only request is that you don't hold him to the same standard as his superior blogging wife. She has a great way of adding humor to our othewise humour-less lives. (Some things are actually rather funny, but most are simply frustrating. I think its a two year old thing?)

So charlie has began making messes with solid food. Peas, and carrots for now, fried chicken and chocolate cake in the near future. (If you did't realize that daddy was writting this, you should now.) Charlie is so cute! He similes anytime you catch his eye, and laughs all the time.


We had a great time in KS. This was our final meal...grandma Jan's famous fried chicken, mashed potatos, and fried chicken gravy! oh my, you just don't know what your missing. (Hannah didn't really know what to do with all this yummy food)



Hannah had a great time playing with daddy's grandparents. I am simply amazed at how much energy all of my grandparents still have. This was a rare picture of Hannah and mommy together. Normally, mommy is on the wrong side of the camera.





I'm not sure...

Hannah introduced grandma jan to Veggie tails. Not sure if grandma was a huge fan, but they had a lot of fun together!

Does anyone else notice how great grandma jan's hair looks? We're so proud of how great she has done this past year with her cancer. Oh wait, that's right...she doesn't have cancer anymore!!! Many more memories to make.


Grandma is about to start crawling. You can do it!


I love you grandma, but hannah has a beautiful expression on her face in this picture. I still can't believe I had something to do with that???


Generation one and four together.


Kansas and porch swings go together like fried chicken and gravy. It was still a bit cold though.


Good looking girls.


Not sure how much he actually ate, but at least he is enjoying himself.


So in case you haven't heard, I finally resigned from Premier. Perhaps this was the reason I was having such a hard time selling?


So Hannah loves to climb into Charlie's crib. I think they are going to have so much fun together in the future.


Again, he is so cute!


This is s new exibit at the Dallas zoo.


Would someone please brush this childs teeth. Oh, I guess that's my job.


Mommy's little helper.

We'll that's it for now. Got to go pick up my pizza! ( I wish I was joking, but I'm not) Hope to have some good news on the job front really soon. We would appreciate your prayers!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Patrick - Nice job! Very well done! I enjoyed reading the blog... Jana - thanks for uploading the pics!

You have such a beautiful family!

Senegal Daily said...

I love it! Not sure how I missed this post when it first went up, but am now totally caught up on Crisp life... at least through March. :)