Friday, December 05, 2008

I am proud to announce the arrival of a new life into the world. My Precious niece,
Emerson Rose Fulk
was born a few days ago. She weighed over 9 lbs, and everyone is doing good. (No sleep, of course, but que sera.) We are so excited to have another beautiful little girl, and Hannah won't be the baby anymore. We can't wait to meet her, we leave for NC in 10 days. I don't have pictures yet, but you can go to www.photographybychadwick.com, then client sideshows on the bottom, then click on baby fulk. or they may have put her name there now.
Welcome, precious baby. We love you.

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

What a beautiful name (and baby).

Congratulations Aunt Jana, Uncle Patrick and cousin Hannah!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft windows xp home oem sp2 integrated february 2008 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg