Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rodeo Dirve!!

Jana and I went to the annual Longview rodeo this weekend, the first for either of us. When I dropped Jana off at the entrance to go park the car, she gave me explicit directions not to forget to bring the blanket, some tissues, and the camera. As you can see, I have no pictures to accompany this post. You do the math.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive and kicking, (some more than others:) Life is busy these days with wrapping up the semester, work, and many other distractions, but we really can't complain.

My brother is better at the little details of life, but I guess I will try. I have been listening to Shawn McDonald "Scattered Pieces Live". Its changing my life. Peace.

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

You're forgiven for forgetting the camera, but only because you've been posting regularly. :)

My first (and only) rodeo was also my first (and only) time trying Skoal. I don't remember much of the actual rodeo, just trying to get rid of that taste!