Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I still can't believe it...

From the very beginning I have been rather anti-establishment. Over the last year, I have silently stood by while watching our society become completely engrossed in the ever growing online community and cursing those who were so willingly taking part. Despite my many efforts to stay well outside the mainstream, today I stand before you a humbled man, defeated, as I quietly cave under the pressure and present for all the world to see, my very own blog....

On the lighter side of things, we would like to welcome those of you with enough extra time on your hands to occasionally check this out. It is our hope that you will enjoy this little window into our world as we both try to make up for a year of inadequate communication with our friends and family. We love you guys!!

No comments: